A rare opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our Client in Shanghai.
Our Client is the largest Independent Financial Consultancy Company in Asia Pacific. They recruit Consultants and/or Business Development Consultants to work in financial planning and wealth management services. They now have a vacancy for a Sales Manager to train and mentor Trainee Consultants whilst also developing their own client base, providing investment advice to expatriates.
The company is a licensed Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) maintaining full legal recognition
and framework in all areas of the world in which it operates.
This is a refined, professional company with an excellent reputation and brand
Established and well managed (oldest expatriate IFA in China - Shanghai)
High quality advice
High quality service (every new HNW client is personally contacted by the CEO)
Career progression opportunities for Business Development Consultants to IFAs
Dedicated IT / Payroll/Marketing / HR / Visa / Admin / Database management
Private client events and local sponsorship are run on a regular basis
Candidate Profile - Sales Manager:
- Professional background/ experienced in client acquisition
- Experienced in managing sales teams in financial services
- Ambitious / Goal orientated / Competitive
- Existing client base would be an advantage
- Degree qualified
- Willing to take further examinations to work in regulated territories
- Financially secure - at least GBP6k liquid savings
Package - Sales Manager:
- Signing package for consultants with existing clients
- Basic salary, override and commission remuneration structure
- Up to a 75% share of initial advice fees, plus trails on AUM
- Share scheme participation - at Senior Partner level
- Investor Buy-out scheme when retiring from the business.
- Qualified leads & appointments