Financial Adviser - Cayman Islands
Vacancies in Worldwide
Job reference: BLE-1312-10245
An excellent opportunity for an experienced,qualified adviser to provide financial advice to high net worth international clients.
Our client has offices in Portugal, Gibraltar, Spain, France, Italy and now the Cayman Islands. They are one of the most comprehensive and experienced wealth management companies in the international marketplace and have been members of FEIFA since inception.
They now have a vacancy for an experienced, qualified adviser to provide financial advice to high net worth international clients.
- Established, professional financial services group with excellent reputation within Europe
- Fully regulated and licensed with pass-porting within EU
- Marketing initiatives to support corporate brand and to generate awareness – seminars, radio, magazines, press, etc.
- Relationship builder
- Resilience is the key/Self-employed
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working
- Coordinators to be part-funded if required