An opportunity for financial advisers to relocate to Mauritius to work with an international financial advisory firm.
Our Client is a well-structured, excellently managed and highly-rated financial services group headquartered in Dubai but with a global reach - it has offices in the UK, Dubai, Spain, Cyprus, Kuala Lumpur, South Africa and Mauritius. It is strategically placed to provide whole of life financial advice regardless of where a client is based. With over 90 financial Consultants already, the Company has asked ifamatch.com to seek qualified, experienced Consultants to join their growing team in Mauritius. This is a unique opportunity for Consultants who understand and can emulate our Client's strong work ethic and provide quality, independent advice to clients.
Dubai Head Quarters
- The Company has a large client acquisition department to ensure all consultants diaries are full with client appointments. This ability to provide volume leads to new consultants is unique in the offshore industry and they continue to invest heavily in this area. This also means they are selective in who they recruit.
- The Company is a front runner in educational standards and pays for all exams and membership fees of the major institutions. Where required, candidates will be fast tracked to Diploma Level 4 through intensive off-site training courses. Those wishing to pursue Chartered status and beyond will be financially supported through both private tuition and exam fees.
- The Company takes Corporate and Social Responsibility very seriously and supports several charitable organisations plus carry out regular charitable events and activities in which consultants are encouraged to take part (paid for by the Company)
- It is are a family-run, client dedicated professional organisation with an excellent reputation and brand. It is a high performing, profitable, secure company; fully licensed in various locations across the globe with market-leading compliance standards.
- With Headquarters at their prestigious offices in Dubai, it continually invests in its support infrastructure in order to provide a range of superior services to its team of Consultants.
- The Company has undergone a major redevelopment of its IT systems so Consultants are supported by industry leading IT and administrative support.
- Key Markets include UK Expats; English Speaking Expats (Canadian, US, Australian, South African etc) Pensions, SIPPs & QROPS / QNUPS, Estate Planning, Protection, Investments, Wealth Management, Group Insurance, Medical Insurance, Wills and Currency Exchange.
- Candidates will be from a commission/fee only sales background and will have GBP10,000 in liquid assets to support themselves in the early months.
- They will be have at least 5 years' financial services experience at least one of which is offshore.
- Suitable candidates will have a solid track record of production, will already be members of the CII or CISI and working towards UK Diploma Level-4.
- Experienced and able to network and build clients through referrals.
- Candidates must be sales-driven but appreciate that being client focused and fee generating is the only way to secure future growth.
- Energetic, self-motivated with high integrity, ethical, approachable and accountable.
Candidate Package is excellent and includes:
o Volume leads provided
o Flights and accommodation costs (Initially)
o Financial support if required.
o Accommodation - costs covered in first 2 weeks.
o Highest commission rates in the industry.
o Visa - working visa costs covered
- Training - structured training programme (all external exam fees covered).
- Exceptional candidates may be invited by our Client to Mauritius for final interview.