Financial Advisor - Hong Kong
Vacancies in Asia
Job reference: INA-1304-10199
Experienced and Qualified Financial Advisors required to join an established and successful branch of a well-respected Asia-based IFA company. High earnings expected.
Established in 2004, our client has grown to become one of the most respected international IFAs in Asia. They are now established in 6 major cities in 6 separate countries and are fully licensed in Hong Kong and Malaysia. The company invests over $150k per annum on marketing and brand-building and will contribute towards individual advisers marketing initiatives.
Our Client has a very successful operation based in Hong Kong and is now seeking to expand their team of advisers there.
- High quality support and advice provided; fully licensed operation
- Exclusive Discretionary fund management services
- Excellent IT back-up (including NAV-Global system)
- Working on a Partnership basis: Work with us, not for us
- Dynamic and motivated, willing to work hard
- Experienced in offshore financial services (ideally, but not essential)
- Qualified in financial services (FPC or higher desired)
- Prepared and keen to network and prospect
- Coordinator support will be available but Advisers should be self-starters)
- Would suit British Passport holders (for employment Visas), aged between 30-50
- Must have minimum GBP 6,000 cash to support themselves prior to earning commissions
- Prepared to sit exams where appropriate
The Package - Advisers
- Commission on personal sales
- Commissions paid monthly
- Training will be provided (any related expenses will be met by the company)