A unique opportunity to join a niche financial services company in the EU, working remotely. Excellent fee share.
Our Client provides independent financial advice to HNW expatriates across the world. With offices in Cyprus and Switzerland, they deliver a high quality service to Clients in the offshore financial services marketplace. They are now looking to expand their team and are inviting experienced, established EU based financial advisers to join them who will benefit from the support of a network with licenses and agency agreements in place in order to trade more effectively, thereby increasing their own FUM. With the ever increasing need to work remotely, advisers can be home based.
o Management team with back office support
o Compliance and Investment department based in Cyprus
o Regulated in Switzerland via FINMA, EU through IDD with access to MIFID solutions via key investment partners.
o Terms of Business and agency agreements with product providers
o Product training provided
Locations - Financial Adviser vacancies in the following locations:
- Eastern Europe (Prague, Bucharest, Warsaw, Budapest)
Candidate Profile - Financial Advisers:
- Established, preferably with at least 5+ years' experience as an adviser
- Qualified, ideally to Level 4 Diploma
- Existing FUM of GBP 5-10m
- Independent or part of a brokerage
- Articulate and professional
Financial Adviser package:
- Excellent fee rates
- Guaranteed payment of fees/ commissions
- Back office support, including Compliance and Investment department
- Working in a regulated, licensed environment
- Potential PBO/exit strategy