New opportunity for a Business Developer to grow business in Asia. Applicants should already be based in Hong Kong.
Business Development Manager - Employed, Salaried position
Job Purpose: To promote the sales of investment products to intermediaries in your designated geographical area.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Contacting intermediaries by telephone to introduce the company and its products
- Arranging meetings for Investments Specialist to present products in face to face meetings on a 1:1 basis and group presentations
- Building client base and continually updating clients and their intermediaries on funds and economic outlook.
- Develop profitable relationships with all platforms in your region or assigned by management
- Actively contribute to product development with feedback from Intermediaries
- Participate in weekly company wide sales team calls for training and product knowledge development.
- Attend company sales team meetings as appropriate and as directed by management
- Continually update list of platforms and their main representatives, their contact detail and history of contact and provide with your monthly report
- Complete reports on time and as required by management
OTHER DUTIES: The above list is not an exhaustive list and you will be expected to carry out any other reasonable duties requested by your line manager/CEO