Independent Financial Advisor - Malaysia
Vacancies in Asia
Job reference: INA-1304-10198
Experienced and Qualified Financial Advisors required by this top quality Asia-based IFA firm to join their very successful sales team in Kuala Lumpur.
Established in 2004, our client has grown to become one of the most respected international IFAs in Asia. They are now established in 6 major cities in 6 separate countries and are fully licensed in Hong Kong and Malaysia. The company invests over $150k per annum on marketing and brand-building and will contribute towards individual advisers' marketing initiatives.
Our Client has a very successful sales operation based in Kuala Lumpur and is now seeking to expand their team of advisors there.
- High quality support and advice provided; fully licensed operation
- Exclusive Discretionary fund management services via Bestinvest Asia
- Excellent IT back-up (including NAV-Global system)
- Working on a Partnership basis: Work with us, not for us
- Dynamic and motivated, willing to work hard
- Experienced in offshore financial services (ideally, but not essential)
- Qualified in financial services (FPC or higher desired)
- Prepared and keen to network and prospect
- Coordinator support will be available but Advisors should be self-starters)
- Would suit British Passport holders (for employment Visas), aged between 30-50
- Must have minimum GBP 6,000 cash to support themselves prior to earning commissions
- Prepared to sit exams where appropriate
The Package - Advisers
- Commission on personal sales
- Commissions paid monthly
- Training will be provided (any related expenses will be met by the company)