Exciting new opportunities in France to offer integrated tax, wealth management and estate planning services to private clients in Europe.
Our client has been providing specialist, professional advice to British expatriates for decades,
and has earned a reputation as the leading international tax and wealth management advisers to
UK nationals living in Europe. They provide integrated tax, wealth management and estate planning
services to private clients in France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta and the UK.
They are fully licensed throughout Europe and by the FCA in the UK.
They have vacancies for Associate Wealth Advisers in various locations in France.
- Tax Advisory Service (TAS) supports the wealth managers by providing highly specialised tax advice for the British expatriate taking into account both their country of residence and the UK.
- Private Client Managers give regular and ongoing advice and service to clients of Wealth Managers thus enabling the latter to concentrate on generating more high quality business
- Marketing - regular articles in expatriate newspapers and magazines, regularly featured on radio programs, and each location has 2 client seminars yearly
- Exclusive product/service in each country and fund management services
- Offices in each country providing paraplanning services, including extensive client reports and administration support
- Excellent remuneration structures which allow the Wealth Manager to alter charging structures to suit individual clients
- Leads: Lots of existing prospects, who have completed questionnaires (fact-finds) and who have received personalised reports and have real tangible potential
- Environment is a professional and achievement orientated one suitable to high performers
- Professional, qualified (minimum Level 4 Diploma) and experienced associate wealth managers required
- Technically proficient - Must have the ability to learn, comprehend and advise HNWIs regarding tax efficient investment structures
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working
- Well presented, articulate, ability to network
- Will be expected to generate FUM of GBP5m - GBP6m in year 1; growing to GBP10m+ in year 2
- Packages can be discussed on an individual basis
- Full in-house training programme
- Career progression available as part of expansion plans
- Full office facilities provided (desk, telephones, computers, business cards)
- Lead generation (existing qualified prospects and client bank)