Brand new employed opportunities to join our Client in Spain, Cyprus and France. Competitive remuneration package. Paraplanner roles also available.
Our Client provides integrated tax, wealth management and estate planning services to private clients in Europe. With offices in France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta and the UK, they are currently recruiting for client managers to join their teams.
They have vacancies in France, Portugal and Spain, the roles are employed.
- Providing clients with comprehensive wealth management advice across all their financial needs (insurance, investments, tax, income/expenses, pensions, wills etc)
- Analysing client information. Investigating, recommending and implementing available investment opportunities in line with the client's financial plans
- Preparing and interpreting clients' information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, and income projections
- Providing a single point of contact to clients to review accounts and plans regularly to determine any changes that may require investment plans to be reassessed
- Maintaining the client database, keeping information up to date
- Conducting seminars and workshops on financial planning topics such as retirement planning, estate planning, and the evaluation of severance packages
- Maintaining and extending professional standards by keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Establishing and developing a network of referrals to support the recruitment of new clients on an on-going basis
- Qualified to Level 4 with FCA (CF30) approval.
- A proven track record - minimum of 5 years experience in the financial services industry, primarily within the investment advice and wealth management sector
- Experience in dealing with clients with investable assets of between 1m GBP and 5m GBP
- Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills. Good at building relationships, a self-starter with determination and reliability
- Full in-house training provided
- Competitive remuneration package (salary, bonus and benefits)