Experienced, qualified IFAs required to provide high-quality, international financial advice to HNWIs, with opportunities across Europe. Advisers can be based in Spain, Portugal, Cyprus and Benelux.
Our Client has amassed a considerable client base on and offshore and has created multiple strategic alliances with specialist financial service providers. They are one of the leading advisory firms in Europe, who specialise in working with the expatriate community throughout the EEA and beyond.
They pride themselves in offering a complete independent service, including exceptional after sales support and administration. Through building long-term, sustained relationships, they are then referred by their clients to potential new clients to offer independent financial advice. They have been established since 2002 and have built a highly successful business.
To support and enhance its growing international business, our Client is now seeking experienced Financial Advisers to join their teams in Spain, Portugal, Cyprus and the Benelux region to develop their own business within the company. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidates to join a creative team in an exciting, forward-thinking and developing marketplace.
- Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus, with offices in Spain (Malaga) and Portugal.
- Advisers to be based in their chosen location.
- Licensed by CySEC with full MiFID providing local and international licensing.
- FCA Registered in the UK.
- Clients are typically HNW and UHNW, expatriates and professionals.
- Advisers have autonomy to select their own clients and manage their own schedule.
- Full initial and ongoing training including bespoke tax structures for HNW clients / corporations.
- Experienced, successful self-employed financial advisers - must be able to prove track record
- Advisers who already have or can develop a business plan for their region, outlining clients and companies to approach - this will be part of the selection process
- Candidates will ideally be or working towards Level 4 Diploma qualified, but offshore IFA experience is essential
- Authorised to work in Europe, can be based in one location throughout the EU, must have the flexibility to work from home
- Ability to create rapport and transact with sophisticated HNW individuals
- Success driven; target driven; entrepreneurial
- Highly motivated individuals with desire to succeed
- Networker. Although some leads will be provided, every adviser is expected to generate referrals and to constantly source new clients/network and generate leads
- Business Development support available (paid from Consultant's commission)
- Full business submission and administration processed through UK Admin Centre
- Excellent commission rates up to 70% depending on support required - unlimited earnings potential
- Up to three months' accommodation provided by our Client
- Lead generation from marketing programmes, seminars and initiatives - our Client has a dedicated Business Development team and Marketing team however an individual's own ability to self-generate is essential
- Support given as necessary to pass industry regulated exams
- Support from an experienced financial adviser to review and develop the adviser's business plan to maximise potential
- Dedicated administration and client liaison team to assist with pipeline and client follow-up so advisers can spend more time with Clients
- An experienced Tax Barrister to assist with complex, bespoke tax planning
- A qualified in-house Portfolio Management team
- Pension Administration specialist
- Stocks and shares specialist
- Working and living in Europe, enjoying the expatriate lifestyle