Our Client has an opportunity for experienced advisers to join their network. This will appeal to advisers who are already working offshore in financial services.
Our Client provides independent financial advice to HNW expatriates across the world. With offices in Cyprus and Switzerland, they deliver a high quality service to Clients in the offshore financial services marketplace. They are now looking to expand their team and are inviting experienced, established financial advisers to join them who will benefit from the support of a network with licenses and agency agreements in place in order to trade more effectively, thereby increasing their own FUM.
o Management team with back office support
o Compliance and Investment department based in Cyprus
o Regulated in Switzerland via FINMA, EU through IDD with access to MIFID solutions via key investment partners.
o Regulated internationally through their Mauritius Investment and Insurance license
o Terms of Business and agency agreements with product providers
o Product training provided
Locations - Financial Advisers required in Europe and further afield, but, in particular:
- Eastern Europe (Prague, Bucharest, Warsaw, Budapest)
Candidate Profile - Financial Advisers:
- Established in region, preferably with at least 5+ years' experience as an adviser
- Qualified, ideally to Level 4 DipFS
- Existing FUM of GBP 5-10m
- Independent or part of a brokerage
- Articulate and professional
Financial Adviser package:
- Excellent Commission rates
- Guaranteed payment of commissions/fees
- Back office support, including Compliance and Investment department
- Working in a regulated, licensed environment
- Advisers can join our Client or select to be Appointed Reps; there is a flexible model to suit advisers' needs
- Potential PBO/exit strategy