Experienced Qualified Independent Financial Advisers required for Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Holland and Germany also experienced BDM's for Holland
Our Client's offices are established in Portugal, Gibraltar, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Holland (as well as the UK) and the Cayman Islands. They are one of the most comprehensive and experienced wealth management companies in the international marketplace and have been members of FEIFA since inception.
The Group is seeking to expand its distribution capability in all regions through the recruitment of experienced, qualified financial advisers - ideally, candidates must have some relevant personal or commercial connection with the location in which they choose to work (this is to ensure that they can quickly establish a business base through personal networking) e.g., a property, holiday home, family, etc. Opportunities also exist in Holland for experienced BDM's with excellent training provided and career path progression.
- Established, professional financial services group with excellent reputation within Europe
- Fully regulated and licensed - pass-porting within EU
- Marketing initiatives to support Brand and to generate awareness - seminars, radio, magazines, press, etc.
- Opportunities in:
- Spain - Offices on Costa del Sol/Costa Blanca
- Portugal - Office in Quinta da Lago, Algarve
- France - Office base in Nantes
- Italy - Office base in Rome
- Cayman Islands
- Holland - Office based in The Hague
- Germany - Various locations
- All business must be by referrals, introductions or networking
- Experienced and Qualified (ideally Level 4 DipFS)
- Local (relevant) connection to chosen location
- Must be comfortable at prospecting and networking, face to face, a relationship builder
- Resilience is the key/Self-employed, energetic, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and hard-working
- Must have at least GBP6k liquid cash to cover initial costs (cover living costs for first six-months)
- Candidates must be able to evidence at least 100,000 Euro gross written business per annum
- Self-employed, Commission-only (60%) no financial packages offered
- Coordinator support available but must be fully funded by IFA