A unique opportunity to join a growing business in Dubai offering advice to clients globally.
Our Client is an international wealth management firm, with offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. They provide investment advice to HNW clients in all aspects of financial planning, especially pensions.
They are expanding their international presence and are looking for financial planners to join their growing team in the UAE. This would appeal to financial planners who are already based in Dubai and want to retain their client bank whilst also developing business with expats further afield, providing a global, cross-border advice solution within one business.
Financial planners will be joining a company that is committed to servicing clients via independent financial advice with the support of BDMs to generate leads and book appointments,.
- Independently owned
- Financial planners can be based at the company offices and/or work remotely
- Licensed in the UAE, EU and Switzerland
- Links to UK market via the group's UK FCA regulated company
- Access to US through third party agreements
- Retention of clients/fees on transfer
- All regulatory, compliance, insurance and product provider/ agency functions provided
- CRM technology providing paraplanning and administrative support
- Potential allocation of clients to financial planners through acquisitions
- Marketing campaigns to support lead generation
- Strategic partnerships with investment management companies
Candidate Profile - Financial Adviser:
- Experienced and Qualified (ideally Level 4 DipFS)
- Minimum of GBP 5m AUM to transfer (or equivalent), charging annual service fees
- Independent or part of an advisory firm
- Articulate and professional
- Must be comfortable at prospecting and networking
- Energetic, enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working
Candidate Package - Financial Adviser:
- Self-employed or
- Option to be employed with a salary (for advisers with an existing client bank)
- 60% share of gross fees generated and up to 60% on renewal fees
- BDM support available
- IT support with in-house CRM systems
- Visa application managed by the company (if required)
- Potential exit strategy