An excellent opportunity for financial advisers to develop business in The Kingdom of Bahrain.
Our Client is
the largest IFA organisation in the GCC.
It has over 400 qualified advisers and 150 support staff. Being the
largest IFA in the region, our Client has a well-established infrastructure which
ensures that their advisers have access to excellent in-house training, marketing/admin
support, and cutting edge IT.
Working with our Client provides advisers with exceptional
income opportunities and a clearly defined career path. Ifamatch.com's brief is
to source suitably qualified and experienced candidates for their Bahrain (Manama) office.
Our Client - Bahrain
- The office is managed by their General Manager
- All advisers must be UK Level-3 qualified (or equivalent) with a solid track record of success in financial services.
- They run regular radio campaigns to generate opportunity and name awareness.
- In addition to staging quarterly seminars, our Client also offers marketing support for the right activities on a 50:50 payment basis. This could be purchasing prospect lists, joining a Chamber of Commerce or putting on a seminar.
- High ethical standards.
- Experienced and qualified in Financial Services to UK Level-3 or equivalent
- Experience of having been self-employed
- GBP 6k -10k liquid cash to support themselves
- Display clear drive and ambition; a self-motivated
- Proactive and prepared to invest in themselves
- Although some orphan clients may be provided initially,
advisers are expected to generate referrals from those opportunities and to network
with the expat community
- Our Client will provide accommodation in an apartment close to the office for a period of up to 3 months
- 20% uplift on initial commission for first 2 years (for Level 4 DipFS qualified candidates)
(Practice Buy-out) available - paid as income over 3 years
- Visa - paid
for by the company
cover and life assurance provided
pay-away on any leads provided
and trail commission also paid