Our Client has an opportunity for experienced UK based advisers to join their network.
Our Client provides independent financial advice to HNW expatriates across the world. With offices in Cyprus and Switzerland, they deliver a high quality service to Clients in the offshore financial services marketplace. They are now looking to expand their team and are inviting experienced, established UK based financial advisers to join them who will benefit from the support of a network with licenses and agency agreements in place in order to trade more effectively, thereby increasing their own FUM. With the ever increasing need to work remotely, advisers can expand their reach to deal with Clients in Europe, whilst maintaining and growing their UK Client base. There is no need to relocate but, in the longer term, this opportunity will also enable advisers to trip to Europe to meet Clients.
o Management team with back office support
o Compliance and Investment department based in Cyprus
o Regulated in the UK via the FCA, Switzerland via FINMA, EU through IDD with access to MIFID solutions via key investment partners.
o Terms of Business and agency agreements with product providers
o Product training provided
Locations - Financial Advisers required in the UK who want to trip to Europe and further afield but, in particular:
- Eastern Europe (Prague, Bucharest, Warsaw, Budapest)
Candidate Profile - Financial Advisers:
- Established in the UK, preferably with at least 5+ years' experience as an adviser
- Qualified to minimum Level 4 Diploma
- Existing FUM of GBP 5-10m
- Independent or part of a brokerage
- Articulate and professional
Financial Adviser package:
- Excellent fee rates
- Guaranteed payment of fees/ commissions
- Back office support, including Compliance and Investment department
- Working in a regulated, licensed environment
- Advisers can join our Client with access to the benefits of a network, including PI.
- Potential PBO/exit strategy