This is a unique opportunity to start a career in financial services working for an international financial advice firm. Full training provided.
Headquartered in Marbella, our Client is an international financial advice company with clients in over 100 countries. They are leaders in providing fee based, transparent, qualified and regulated financial planning advice to expatriates on retirement planning, pensions, tax efficient investments, savings plans and insurance.
Our Client has a dedicated team of expert financial advisers and, through their training Academy, also invests in the development of individuals who are passionate about building a successful career in financial services. The company is now recruiting Business Development Managers/Trainee Financial Advisers. Candidates will be working remotely but will have regular communication with their financial adviser/s each week, as well as daily company meetings presented by one of the management team.
Our Client is SEC regulated (to offer advice in USA), MIFID II regulated (to offer advice globally) and IDD regulated (to provide advice on insurance products globally).
- Award winning financial services company, based in Marbella
- Outstanding record of customer satisfaction and over 97% client retention rate
- All business is conducted remotely e.g. via telephone and video calls
- The training Academy provides all training, development opportunities and guidance required to train up members who may have no prior knowledge of the industry to enable them to become fully qualified financial advisers, in their own time (usually around 2-3 years)
- The Academy is a four-staged development programme that encompasses everything necessary for this progression with target and performance measures at each stage
- Members of the Academy are provided with close guidance and support from the senior advisers they work with until they become qualified financial advisers themselves
- All leads are provided and are pre-qualified based on their target market
Candidate Profile - Business Development Manager/Trainee Financial Adviser
- Must always act with integrity and be able to demonstrate this in every aspect of your employment
- Experience thriving within a target-driven environment
- Experience within a phone/video-based role is preferred
- Confidence in your communication and sales abilities over the phone
- Self-motivated and proactive when working on your own
- Driven to continually strive to improve and stay focused
- Great phone manner and objection handling. The ability to develop rapport, relationships, and trust
- Demonstrate an interest in finance
- Demonstrate the willingness and capabilities to pass exams to become a qualified financial adviser
- No criminal record or unsolved debts to the tax office (background checks will be conducted)
- Native English speaker
- At least 2 years' experience in sales related fields
- At least 5 C's (including Maths) in GCSE or equivalent
- Must provide Wi-Fi at own home (in the event of a lockdown), a laptop (for work use) and have access to a smartphone
- Must be able to provide 2 previous references
- Salary - GBP 1,300 per month fixed for three months (probation period)
- Salary of GBP 900 plus commission and bonus programme after probation period
- Full time, Monday to Friday (hours can vary and may be 12.00 - 20.00 Mon-Thurs with normal working hours on Friday)
- After 12-24 months, this can lead to a full-time position with OTE of GBP 25-35k in Year 1 as an Associate Adviser (once exams are passed and targets met), OTE of GBP 30-40k in Year 2 and then GBP80K+ as a Senior IFA.
- The role is self-employed