Our Client focuses on wealth management and financial planning options and supplies independent advice with an emphasis on continual guidance and support.
Headquartered in China and South Africa and the Philippines, they operate throughout Asia and Africa to meet the demand for their specialised services and strong knowledge of financial opportunities for our global investors.
Their ability to seek out innovations and opportunities globally and quickly implement them has made our Client the most reputable financial services company in China, and a leader throughout the world. They cater to thousands of clients on six continents around the world.
They are now seeking experienced Financial consultants and Business development consultants to join their growing teams in China (Shanghai) and South Africa (Johannesburg).
- 24 year Heritage, Global Presence and Local Expertise
- Licensed in all territories they operate out of
- Highly professional, with an excellent reputation
- Extensive training /induction program delivered by Partners & Senior Partners with a minimum of 8 years' experience with the Company.
- Offices in China, Philippines and South Africa
- 100+ staff members; 8,000 clients
- Regular Private client events/ seminars in all locations
- Full back office support including IT, Marketing & the client servicing team.
Candidate Profile - Experienced Offshore Consultant:
- Professional background/ experienced in client acquisition
- Ambitious / Goal orientated / Competitive
- Existing client base would be an advantage
- Willing to take further examinations to work in regulated territories
- Financially secure - at least GBP6k liquid savings
Package - Experienced Offshore Consultant:
- Signing package for consultants with existing clients
- Up to a 75% share of initial advice fees, plus trails on AUM
- Share scheme participation - at Senior Partner level
- Investor Buy-out scheme when retiring from the business.
- Qualified leads & appointments
Candidate Profile - Business development consultant
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ambitious and personable
- Proven track record in prospecting/generating new business
- Be willing to listen and be trained
- Financially secure - at least GBP3k liquid savings
- University degree and 2 years work experience in a related field
Candidate Package - Business development consultant:
- Salary and structured bonus scheme. To be agreed on a case by case basis.